We currently have openings for the following positions:
Jr. Structural Engineer
- Must possess a strong work ethic, capable to follow direction and employ effective time management skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work on multiple projects during a specified time frame
- Willingness to learn, and ask questions as required in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate, and work well with others in a team work environment.
- Efficient communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using computers and have the ability and desire to learn new design software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of ETABS, SAFE, AutoCAD, Revit and BlueBeam, considered an asset
- Able to work additional overtime hours when required
- Valid Ontario Drivers Licence considered an asset
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited University
- Work under the direction of Senior Design Engineers and/or Partners to assist in designing reinforced concrete structural steel, masonry and/or timber structures
- Compile and compute engineering design data and apply standard engineering techniques
- Gather and maintain engineering data such as concrete tests, wind reports, soil reports, etc.
- Review shop drawings and bar lists
- Perform site visits to gather relative information, and document observations.
- Projects will start with the basics, and increase in variety of materials and complexity with experience
- Other duties directed by Partners as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Revit Structure 2013 or higher
- Proficient in AUTOCAD 2010 or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and BlueBeam
- Detailing capabilities & working knowledge of building systems
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on organization and communication
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and work additional overtime hours when required
- Participate in occasional in-house development sessions
- Creation of parametric models under close direction of BIM Coordinator/Manager
- Generate a detailed set of construction documents as derived from the model
- Assist in design coordination with BIM Coordinator/Manager and Structural Engineers utilizing Jablonsky Ast & Partners BIM standards
- Assist in maintenance of typical details and Revit families
- Manipulating annotative and detail component families, updating tags, and maintenance of live schedules
- Maintenance of views associated with multiple linked Revit models
We do not currently have openings for the following positions but are always looking for talented and qualified staff and will review all resumes submitted.
Intermediate Design Engineer:
Senior Design Engineer:
Junior CAD Draftsperson:
Senior CAD Draftsperson:
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in our company.